what are cookies
Cookies are short text files created by a web server and stored on your computer via a web browser. When you return back to the website that created a cookie, the browser sends the stored cookie back to the server, which obtains all information saved in the cookie from the previous relation. Cookies are used by the vast majority of websites and their activity.
division of COOKIES
Depending on who creates and processes them, cookies can be divided into two categories:
- First party cookie – their validity is limited to the website domain that created the cookie file. They are most often used to ensure the basic functionality of the website.
- Third party cookie – they are placed by using a script from a different domain. This way it is possible to follow the user across various websites. These are mostly cookies of advertising systems, social media widgets or input videos cookies.
Depending on the durability, cookies can be divided into two categories:
- Session cookie – they will be deleted from your computer after closing the website.
- Persistent cookie –they remain after closing the browser, they will be deleted only after a very long time (depending on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also delete these cookies manually.
What are cookies used for on this website?
On this website we use these cookies:
- Technical – first party, session cookies. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website such as login, use of services, etc.
- Technical – first party, persistent cookies. They ensure remembering of user preferences, eg remembering the user name, specific settings of web pages, etc.
- Google Analytics – first party, persistent cookies. They are used to measure anonymous statistics on the user’s behaviour.
- Social networks – (third party, persistent cookies) – used to share site content through social networks.
- YouTube (session and persistent cookies) – used by the YouTube video player. These are placed on your computer when you start the video.
- AdWords, Adsense (persistent) – generated by the advertisement system. Using these cookies, we can evaluate the effectiveness of sales channels.
- Sklik (persistent) – generated by the advertisement system. Using these cookies, we can evaluate the effectiveness of sales channels.
We never put sensitive or personal data into cookies.
how to manage cookies
You can delete all cookies that already are on your computer. Most browsers also offer the option of blocking the placement of cookies on your computer, in which case though you will not be able to use all our online services. Detailed information on the settings for storing cookies in your browser can be found on the website of the provider of the specific browser. For the most common browsers:
You can find other information about cookies and their use on the AboutCookies.org website.
this web uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS
The Google Analytics service is enhanced with related advertising features provided by Google, namely:
- Google Display Network Impression Reports,
- remarketing (the display of ads on the content network based on products viewed),
- advanced demographic reports (reporting anonymous demographic data).
More information on data processing and use can be found in Google terms of service .
HOW TO DISABLE GOOGLE ANALYTICS MONITORING
If you do not want to provide anonymous data about your use of the website to Google Analytics, you may use the plugin provided by Google. After installation in your browser and activation, the data will no longer be sent.